Dash cluster bezel to fit 73 Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of these out there but being used they all tend to have one flaw or another. Are you looking for useable, useable and restorable, or pristine show ready? Also are you looking for a high line with the wood grain face or a low line non-wood grain type? Stuff I have is wood grain but need restoration as the sun out here bakes it off.

I'm looking for a usable one, not pristine but decent, everything doesn't have to work on it.
Here's a pic of the existing one.

Attachments

• Duster2.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 219
I think I have one in my shed. I'll have to slog through the snow and check. If it is still there it is in fair condition. All gauges worked on removal, chrome trim is scuffed. I'll take pics and send them.

The one in the Duster has been painted a light green so I also took a pic of one in a '73 Dart. The woodgrain is peeling off of the Dart bezel but that might be a good thing if you don't like woodgrain. The chrome underneath looks pretty good.
Top one is Duster, 2nd pic is Dart.
If you are interested in either on let me know. I actually have a few more of these but I didn't have time to take pics of all of them today.
Thanks,
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_9128.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_9129.JPG
    97.4 KB · Views: 189
I've got one out of a '74 Duster that should fit your needs. I've got it listed for sale here http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=229187

IMG_4818_zps9ce474ff.jpg

BLUnBLU
That looks good, can you send me your paypal address and i will send you the money and give you the address to send it to.
Mobodyman
Thanks for the pics, the price is fair but the other guy's looks a little better.
cheers Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back