Dash Cluster Bulbs LED's ??

-

pastortom1

Reaction score
Anyone know the "number" on the bulbs that are in our dash gauge clusters?

I don't have a single one in the garage........Want to buy new LED replacements from WhiteGauges.net but I'm not sure of the exact bulb I'd need.........

Are they the same as the side markers??............and is anybody USING these already in their cluster?? I'd like to know how they work. 8)8)8)

Would they be the same bulb for the 70's models?

They're just the "push-in" bulbs with the flat connector and 2 contact wires.........

I pulled a bulb out of a rally dash I have and it was a 156 . A 194 LED should work just fine for you. Just a note: the LED bulbs have a specific polarity,so if you plug it in and it doesn't work, turn it around.

I pulled a bulb out of a rally dash I have and it was a 156 . A 194 LED should work just fine for you. Just a note: the LED bulbs have a specific polarity,so if you plug it in and it doesn't work, turn it around.

Exactly! I just purchased them myself. My son bought me the white face conversion for Christmas and I'm currently working on installing it. I bought the white 194 bulbs.

Also they say they will work in the side marker lights but that it voids the lifetime warranty.

-
Back