Dash cluster installed finally

-

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
It was a bit of a pain. I found the fuel sender wire from my wiring diagram and tapped it off the old cluster plug. The one that was supposed to be the wire for the oil sender apparently isn't since after initially looking good, the gauge pegged at max. I need to install the turn signal and high beam lights still, and I am driving it to work tomorrow to get it on a hoist and install the speed sensor and attach the signal wire so I will actually have a speedometer. The fit is fair, not perfect. The plastic is very thin and flimsy. I wrote an email to fastlanewest about how and where to install the turn signal lights and they are not responding. The right edge will need to be trimmed because it is not cut properly and doesn't fit properly. I tucked the excess under the center panel to minimize the goofy look. I realized as I was working that I need to paint the metal dash, but that's going to have to wait for winter. Can't wait to have a speedometer tomorrow!
View attachment custom dash installed.jpg

View attachment custom dash installed 1.jpg

View attachment custom dash installed 2.jpg

View attachment custom dash installed 3.jpg

Looks decent. Too bad the plastic is flimsy. Thinking of doing something similar.

-
Back