Dash Harness Vendors for a 65 Val?

-

Steves65

Reaction score
I bought a few wiring harnesses for my 65 Vert...but never had luck finding a reasonable priced harness for under the dashboard. Also I would like to eventually get some reliable guages....anyone have any suggestions?

I have a really nice 65 under dash harness if you need one! $50 plus $13.60 for the shipping! Message if you're interested! Geof

IMG_3489.JPG

Looking for stock gauges or wanting aftermarket??? I'm working on a full set of auto meter phantoms, but it won't be stock.

Send some pics if you have some

I just have the gauges. I saw the Violent Valiant from HRCCs (????) at Sema last year. They had the Warner gauges in it. Classy look but full on welded dash where the gauges would sit and they just cut out holes for them. Here's a pic of them. But I kinda liked the racy look and the phantom gauges are not going to kill my wallet.

IMG_0850.JPG

IMG_0851.JPG

Here's a short video. Looks good but I don't have 180k to build a street/race car. Kinda slow in my opinion. Nothing special. But it can do road tracks pretty well. Needs more umph to it and the sound of it isn't anything special. Was disappointed in the exhaust note and lack of power in it. It should be getting sideways in every corner but maybe a mild tune in it???? Who knows. But a complete waste of money (mostly spent sponsors paid for that car) to build a beautiful car like that and it doesn't pull hard.

-
Back