dash lights

-
I believe LEDs would do what you want. Check out Super Bright LEDs and look at the lumen (brightness) value. Most bulbs have a retrofit LED that will replace them. If you get a standard bulb with a higher candlepower output I believe you will create more heat and draw more amperage. LEDs run a lot cooler. Keep in mind that LEDs are polarity specific when installing.
Yote

I am helping a friend restore a 67 Mustang. We put all LEDs in his dash, and they look awesome. He got them online, and the place had a wide assortment of bulb sockets. I'll have to ask him where he got them.

I believe LEDs would do what you want. Check out Super Bright LEDs and look at the lumen (brightness) value. Most bulbs have a retrofit LED that will replace them. If you get a standard bulb with a higher candlepower output I believe you will create more heat and draw more amperage. LEDs run a lot cooler. Keep in mind that LEDs are polarity specific when installing.
Yote
Just went and checked out the led's. Any one try out the blue leds ? Will these work with the voltage limiter?

Yes , I do like them but wish I would have done more research first and gotten brighter ones.
Yote

-
Back