-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wvbuzzmaster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
This will be strange but I need a single dash mounting bolt, as one was broken… managed to save the clip but can not source that bolt new. Need the bolt within a week since windshield goes in in a week. Thanks in advance.

We will need a much better description than that. What kind of car? Which bolt? Size? Picture? Something?

We will need a much better description than that. What kind of car? Which bolt? Size? Picture? Something?

Oh ya, I guess that all would help. It’s a 1972 Duster and the bolt is the 10-24? I think that’s the thread that is a body bolt style bolt. It mounts the dash to the windshield cowl.

I have a lot of hardware for these cars. The problem is shipping. I shipped one dash screw in and envelope and it came back. Went back to the PO and they wanted over $5 to ship it. The screw was free but not worth the shipping. Still sitting here on my desk.

I have a lot of hardware for these cars. The problem is shipping. I shipped one dash screw in and envelope and it came back. Went back to the PO and they wanted over $5 to ship it. The screw was free but not worth the shipping. Still sitting here on my desk.
Sad but true, I would gladly pay $5 for that one screw, spent a lot of time looking for one and a new reproduction set is $14 plus $5 shipping, and I don’t need them to be new… or shiny lol. I can’t substitute anything else cause can’t find anything else to use that fits the location due to thread style, head style, and windshield clearance. I know it would be ok without one screw but once the windshield is installed no going back… and I am already right there…

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back