dash pad removal?

-

cudaboy 67

Reaction score
i recently replied to a post under heading somthing like NEW DASH or similar, basically i remade the whole dash pannel from mdf as there was nothing left of original after being cut up and was basic /6 with single speedo,fuel,temp,etc. time has come< ive ammassed guages/speedo> to remake pannel in ali,will update with pics,at same time i plan to retrim my top dash pad with same material i retrimmed doors in, any ideas how to remove dash top pannel please? many thaks for the input!

cuda 010410 006.jpg

there is one nut on each side of the dash pad where it turns down, might be 3/8" or 5/16" socket. If you can carefully take out your glovebox you can see there are about 6 in the field along the rolled edge of the metal dash. Please note that the side attachments are bolts and the rest are studs and when you replace the pad be careful not to over tighten them.

many thanks, always better to ask somone who has done before.nothing like finding for example 5 obveous screws,undoing and pulling and cussing only to find another fixing impossible to get to!

-
Back