Dash Pad??

-

DixieCuda

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 65' Barracuda came with a soft dash pad or was it all My 65' Barracuda has a metal dash and I have seen where some aftermarket places offer the dash caps. Just curious if this is something mine is missing and I need to replace. You guys have been very helpful these last few weeks and I am forever greatfull!!! Thank you all a million times over.

Padded dash pads were available as an option. If the front of your dash where it curves from the top has 5 or 6 holes, it had a pad. If not, it was just the hard metal dash. Dash pads were available in black, blue, dark brown and gold for sure as I have those colors in my spares. Plymouth pads were shaped somewhat different than ones from Dodge although they will fit the mounting holes in the dash just fine. Hope this helps.

I went and checked it out this morning and I didn't see the mounting holes. So I guess I did get a bone stock one. Though I would at least ask so I could locate one if it was missing. I did however get the all white with red interior model. You know that red when 45 years old can't be color matched easlily. LOL!! Thanks for the help....Any photos showing the cap installed?

-
Back