Daughters got whiplash. Naughty Demon.

-

hux340

Reaction score
Took my 20yr old daughter out for a drive in the Demon 340 this morning. In 2nd gear doing around 3,000rpm gunned it without telling her. She's home now complaining of whiplash. Oops.
I told her the Demon made me do it. Blame the car.

Lmao, I don't care who You are that is funny.

There is a well documented & expensive proven cure however :),
---- Another 'A' for the Daughter ----

p.s, sorry to spend Your money in advance :)

She absolutely loves the car, especially the colour - Plum Crazy. Would love to get her one but over here in the land of oz I've been told there are less than a dozen genuine Demon 340's in the country. I've had Mopar experts value the car and here in Oz they reckon I could sell it for $45K aus. So she's super rare over here. Because of it's rarity everywhere I go is unbelievable. People constantly asking questions, stopping to take photos, pulling me over wanting to buy the car. It's crazy & that's living in a country town with 38,000 people.

She absolutely loves the car, especially the colour - Plum Crazy. Would love to get her one but over here in the land of oz I've been told there are less than a dozen genuine Demon 340's in the country. I've had Mopar experts value the car and here in Oz they reckon I could sell it for $45K aus. So she's super rare over here. Because of it's rarity everywhere I go is unbelievable. People constantly asking questions, stopping to take photos, pulling me over wanting to buy the car. It's crazy & that's living in a country town with 38,000 people.

Hey !!! don't start on Me Mister (sarcasm)

I did apologize for spending 'Your' $ in advance.

Now We are at the 'juncture' of needing Pictures :D:cheers:

No worries mate lol. Type in 340 demon in the search & should find them. I put them up about 6 months ago. No luck let me know & I'll put some more up.

Thanks Chris, been too busy today to sort it out. They're actually **** pics. Bought the car in the middle of winter so the sun was low to the horizon. Demon is actually going in a national car mag here in oz soon. When it's done & dusted will get a copy of the pics off the photographer & will post those, which will look a lot better than my daggy ones.

-
Back