davescuda - Good Guy Alert

-

George R

Mopar Nutcase
Reaction score
Just a note here to help you guys out looking for parts................

I first ran into Dave in late 2007 at a Mopar only swap meet at Lebanon Valley Dragway with my young son, and have purchased parts from him in the past from swapmeets, eBay, as well as via email. All the sales were great, the parts arrived quickly, were as described, well packaged, all emails were answered, and he'll even take the time to answer tech questions if you ask. The guy is a wealth of knowledge, friendly, and has a LOT of parts ready to ship at fair prices, and he doesn't make money on shipping costs. If you are local to CT he will even let you pick them up at his place to save on shipping costs. One time I bought a transmission crossmember from him and when it arrived it had the transmission mount already installed for me that I didn't even ask for.

I know that a lot of guys are scared of getting ripped off from people selling parts on the net that they don't know (and recently there have been a few threads on FABO about bad sales and ripoff's) so I just wanted to let you guys know you can rest assured Dave will not rip you off.
If you're needing parts, email Dave. He's got what you need and will get it to you quickly. If he doesn't have it, he knows where to get it.

Just a heads up to help the FABO community.

George R

Although I havent bought from Dave....yet, he has something tucked away for me when spring comes and I can get at some pieces I have that he wants. I have talked to him a few times on the phone and is very knowledgable and has passed on some info that was very helpful. If CBP ever takes a day off, maybe I will be able to take a drive down to meet him. Would love to make the Carlisle trip this year! Thumbs up Dave!

Great guy! My buckets, buddy seat, 8.25 rear, and racing mirrors came from him, If I had more money I would have bought more from him that day!

Well it certainly seems he has a lot of extra parts and he seems to be doing better on posting his location in the ads also. Thanks Dave.
Small Block

Thank you for a great heads up on Dave, It's folks like you and Dave that keeps the world a better place :cheers:

-
Back