Daytona 500 about to start...

-

stroked 340

Banned
Reaction score
Who you rooting for..i myself don't like someone because of the brand they're driving,i like the drivers because of who they are,Hendricks has the best teams out there now..pulling for Jr. but would like to see Mark Martin take the checkered flag too... :cheers:anyone but anyone in a Toylete:thumbdow::thumbdow:..

Kasey Kahne. Pre-race is way too long and Keith Urban sounded horrible...

Is that who that was? I'm in ths shop with the TV on so only paying so much attention for now and I heard that, seriously horrible :angry7:

I wouldn't mind seeing Mark Martin win, we're the same age so you gotta pull for the old guy :cheers:

Too bad the kid's out, it's pretty amazing that an 18 year old was in the Daytona :munky2:

You mean the "WWE On Wheels" is beginning another season? :munky2:

I used to be a big fan but since 2001 the sport has steadily declined into nothing more than a WWE type entertainment show. When they get back to racing REAL cars and not cars that are built from a kit, then I might take an interest again. And this, coming from a good ole boy who originally hails from North Carolina.

WTF was he doing!

Being really f'ing stupid. Walturd needs to just shut up. It was juniors fault, he was pissed he got pinched down. Maybe it was payback from a few years ago with Vickers. Really stupid to do it here. But who knows.

Junior said he felt bad for the rest of the field but not vickers.

Sounds like he meant to do it to me...

This just in Junior is walking across the lake.

Looked like Jr. was coming on the bottom and Vickers cut him off,then Jr. caught Vickers left rear getting back in line,its an accident they happen in EVERY race,but on the good side 3 Toyletes did get taken out..:cheers::cheers::cheers:

well my kid is happy this is what grand parents do to them lol the other one is a kasey fan

Picture 258.jpg

I only wanter a good CLEAN race with some mopars doing really well.It was only a matter of time before the JR.asshole did some thing to take out 10 cars and screw things up.But since NASCAR is a CHEVY opperated company,it will never apply a penatly to a chevy ,and its a sentence of death to apply it to JR.asshole,mrmopartech

The kid yesterday did the same thing as jr and got 5 laps.. jr got nothing.

He's also full of crap about "had to do it to control his car". He sure didn't have an issue steering back towards the grass after tagging Vickers.

Vickers pinched Jr because he had a run on him. Should have just let him go.
I blame them both, but Vickers started it.

Turned into the Daytona 380......The ending sucked !!!!!

I was rooting for Kasey but he got clipped.. He grew up only about a hour from me and I saw him run sprints when he was kid.. Hes still a kid.. lol

Na$crap shows no spine again.

That's why it's lost lots of old time fans. I don't care, it lost it's shine with me a long time ago. Rating going down, empty seats in the stands, it will get a lot worse!

-
Back