Daytona Beach Bike week 2018

-

Mopar-Man

Big Block Better Burnout
Reaction score
Well it started last night. Not as many bikes driving through my town on the way there as years past. Does anyone here participate in it?

Bike Week is in full swing this morning. Funny thing is, I haven't heard a single Harley yet this morning. Maybe because it is 39 degrees!! LOL. They camp in tents down at the Cabbage Patch where later the wimmin will do coleslaw wrestling. I kid you not. There are biker bars scattered along the coast so they ride to each one, have a few beers then off to the next one. Eventually, they end up on Main Street in Daytona Beach. It is so packed you don't ride, you idle. Sometimes I check in on the live cams but I no longer participate in Amateur Week - had some close calls in the past with idiots. Usually 5-10 deaths a year.

http://daytonabikeweek.com/

Scroll down the webpage for the live cam

A buddy at work usually goes to Daytona with Rhinehart Exhaust, and installs pipes on bikes when people buy them. He goes to Sturgis also. Hope everyone has a good, and safe week at the show! :thumbsup:

My dad lives in Port Orange, FL. about 10 mins away off of Nova. He's playing music and raking in the $$$.
He's loving it.

-
Back