DB15 sold his Pistons !

-
you dident buy them though

No I didnt but whats the difference. $100 shipped is still only $72 in you pocket after you ship them right ? Granted Im on the other side of the country so if someone in Cali bought them shipping would be a lot less. Of coarse to charge some on close to you $30 shipping would be dis honest.

Not sure what that means ? But do you see my point ?

Some times you have to step up and take a lose to move a part. I just sold a set of rear disc brake brackets that I paid $130 for. I put them up for $80 dropped them to $75 then to $50. I needed a good size box for them and only charged $25 to ship them to Canada.

Remember when trying to sell a part. Some day they may have something you need and they will return the favore.

Ask Cracked back. I just bought a set of hood scoops from him. He held them for me for 2 months till I had the money. The other day I saw a post of his that he was looking for some bushing that I had. I sent them out this morning no charge because he helped me. Didnt even ask for shipping. And right no selling parts is putting food on the table for my children.

You seem like a nice guy, You just need to think things out a little bit more.

I have 2 kids, 2 car payments,insurance, rent, utilities and food that all needs to be paid before I can play with my car. I have to be very picky too. And whats to say who ever won the auction isnt on a limited income ? I would think if money wasnt a problem for them they would be buying 8 new forged pistons instead of 7 used cast pistons.

LMAO. Lesson learned here I hope. This hobby is not cheap. Get used to selling your used incomplete crap for at least half price.

You can also trade parts for parts to save money on stuff. By the way Adam that alt. bracket is ganna look nice on my 360 when it's done!

-
Back