Death of a Hero: RIP CSP Trooper Kenneth Hall

-

rld9877

wantsamopar
Reaction score
http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/breaking_news/enfield-trooper-injured-i91

Enfield, Conn. (WTNH) - A State Police trooper was killed in a car crash off I-91 in Enfield Thursday afternoon. The trooper, Kenneth Hall, pulled over a vehicle for a violation and was in his cruiser when the cruiser was struck from behind by a pickup truck in the northbound lanes. There were two people in the truck that struck the cruiser. Hall is a 22-year veteran assigned to the Commercial Enforcement Truck squad. Police say he had stopped this maroon pickup truck for a violation and was in the drivers seat when a red truck struck him from behind and rolled into the center lanes of traffic.

Horrible and tragic. Please SLOW DOWN and MOVE OVER when approaching or being approached by EMERGENCY VEHICLES! In many states its the LAW!

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/breaking_news/enfield-trooper-injured-i91

Enfield, Conn. (WTNH) - A State Police trooper was killed in a car crash off I-91 in Enfield Thursday afternoon. The trooper, Kenneth Hall, pulled over a vehicle for a violation and was in his cruiser when the cruiser was struck from behind by a pickup truck in the northbound lanes. There were two people in the truck that struck the cruiser. Hall is a 22-year veteran assigned to the Commercial Enforcement Truck squad. Police say he had stopped this maroon pickup truck for a violation and was in the drivers seat when a red truck struck him from behind and rolled into the center lanes of traffic.

Horrible and tragic. Please SLOW DOWN and MOVE OVER when approaching or being approached by EMERGENCY VEHICLES! In many states its the LAW!

Its a law here in GA, though I dont understand why it has to be a law, it should just be common sense!

It is a shame to lose anyone due to someone else's stupidity.

We lost a Trooper here in NJ a few months back in the same exact manner, and susequently his best friend (who was also a Trooper) committed suicide because he was in such grief....Two tragedies that could have been avoided.

-
Back