Decal: 318-- 4-Barrel --318

-

cudaracer

Reaction score
Seems there are virtually no air cleaner decals in this country that say 318 4-Barrel.
I see there are decals that say 318 only.....but come on, I mean everyone today has 4 barrel. Or nearly anyway.

Does anyone know if somebody customizes one? Any ideas?

I might just get a 340 decal.

Frustrating.

Try the member here 2darts.

He does some custom decals.

Yup. Pie pan.

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Dodge-Plymouth-318-Four-Barrel-Orange-Engine-Plate-Pie-Pan-P4876415-69-70-71-OEM-/111431991224?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item19f1dd3fb8&vxp=mtr"]Dodge Plymouth 318 Four Barrel Orange Engine Plate Pie Pan P4876415 69 70 71 | eBay[/ame]

Aus has some nice 318 and 5.2 decals and emblems.

Too bad the repros cost upwards of $30-$40 and it's almost if not that much more to ship them over here.

My favorite is the "Fireball" 5.2.

Seems there are virtually no air cleaner decals in this country that say 318 4-Barrel.
I see there are decals that say 318 only.....but come on, I mean everyone today has 4 barrel. Or nearly anyway.

Does anyone know if somebody customizes one? Any ideas?

I might just get a 340 decal.

Frustrating.

'Pentastar Parts & Restoration'

I found it there, but I refuse to purchase something like this from Australia for $40 additional to ship.

Put a freaking stamp on it.

Herb's Has It

# P4876415 ....... $45.00

318FourBarrel-Orange-L.jpg

Thanks burdar, and everyone else.
Good tips.

Not sure which way to go yet.
Mancini racing local to me has pie pans in stock.

If your interested Cudaracer, or anyone else for that matter, I'm going to ordering one of the ones shown above from pentastar in the next few weeks. It's $31 Aussie dollars delivered to me, might be a bit cheaper for freight if I get more than 1. I can get 1 with mine & post it to you at. Cost. Sure as hell won't be anywhere near as expensive as they want to charge to send it direct. Let me know if your interested

-
Back