Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodge72

Odd one out
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Hey remember when I asked ya'll for a small block then found one? Yeah, I'm in need of one again. Long story.

Looking for a decent, run able small block that would be a good candidate for a regasket/new bearings. Not looking for any that need a complete overhaul as far as machine work, I've already got that project. Basically something to keep my car running for a summer or two while I build up a fresh motor and trans. If it makes a difference, I don't need a carb, intake, valve covers, or an air cleaner.

Oh, but bonus if you have Federal pump brackets /pulley or a power steering pump and brackets to go with it....

I'm located in Western Washington but would be willing to travel a little bit. Please PM me with what you got and s price if you have one. Thank you!!

Last edited:
20190310_133946.jpg

Illinois Wisconsin border 340 runs real good that may be a little too far for you

How bout a Magnum? Check with your local LKQ. Tell you how I found my little Ford 5.0 GT40P engine. I was surfin Ebay and BAM there it was on sale at the LQK closest to me. About 50 miles away. 300 bucks. They aren't always that cheap, but sometimes they run a sale like that. They usually include a six month warranty which means it was a good running engine, perfect for a good core.

I could check some junkyards for any engines, unfortunately no LKQs in my state or neighboring states. I would consider a Magnum, however would prefer an LA due to all the parts I already have for it.

Hey remember when I asked ya'll for a small block then found one? Yeah, I'm in need of one again. Long story.

Looking for a decent, run able small block that would be a good candidate for a regasket/new bearings. Not looking for any that need a complete overhaul as far as machine work, I've already got that project. Basically something to keep my car running for a summer or two while I build up a fresh motor and trans. If it makes a difference, I don't need a carb, intake, valve covers, or an air cleaner.

Oh, but bonus if you have Federal pump brackets /pulley or a power steering pump and brackets to go with it....

I'm located in Western Washington but would be willing to travel a little bit. Please PM me with what you got and s price if you have one. Thank you!!
I have the original 318 that came with my 73 Duster new. Was rebuilt once and was running until I took it out. Been inside for several years. Can send picture if your interested. I'm located in Camas Wa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back