Decent seat covers?

-

Outkast

Reaction score
If anyone has any ideas for ok looking seat covers for 1970 2 door dart front bench seat I been trying to find somthing to cover my front till I can get them done right, at the moment its not that bad but has the classic ripped driverside with duct tape on it :(

Ya thats a complete new apholstry job, thanks tho for the link thats what I wish to have someday. But for now just looking for a bench cover to hide the junky seat and doesnt look like it was bought from Wal-Mart :)

Ya thats a complete new apholstry job, thanks tho for the link thats what I wish to have someday. But for now just looking for a bench cover to hide the junky seat and doesnt look like it was bought from Wal-Mart :)

You can buy just the front seat cover from them. I bought mine a few years back during their slow time on a Christmas special. It was either 20 or 25% off and free shipping. It saved a bunch of money when I bought most of the interior parts, liner and boot for my convertible.

You can buy just the front seat cover from them. I bought mine a few years back during their slow time on a Christmas special. It was either 20 or 25% off and free shipping. It saved a bunch of money when I bought most of the interior parts, liner and boot for my convertible.
From wally world?

They look right if you got some spokes, some twice pipes, and a lot of primer!! Haaaa!!! Ayyyyy vato!!! Da lub maachine!! I'm mostly bean dip so I understand. Ha!

-
Back