Del, are you OK?

-
Glad to see he is OK. Met him at a car show and for lunch, never made it to his place. He picked a helluva winter to work on a project. He lives across the border in Idaho, we have gotten more than average snow....his area normally gets more than we do....

Yep I just heard back from him. All is good other than winter.
Thanks Kit. Its a difficult task trying to "teach electrical" thru a computer as I can help prove...lol

The circuit short due to added wiring, was unexpected, but with similar drop in IGN voltage, and current surges, as an intermittent connection. Those are hard to diagnose over the internet.

Del has provided great help, in many repeated posts, about all the ignition, alternator, bulkhead, lights and other issues. Del is an excellent communicator, I struggle with my words. In short, the answers to electrical problems exist here on FABO, searching Del's posts is a good way to learn and fix.

I'd say if Del never came back, he has still left us with all of the answers we could possibly ask for! He was a great asset here, I talked to him on the phone and although he might be a little gruff, it's only because we didn't listen the first 100 times he told us how to do something!! I have no problem with Del, and wish he would come back so we could all show him that we were listening when he told us to get the damn factory service manual!!! :)

-
Back