Status
Not open for further replies.

cuda guy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for some parts for my Demon if anyone can help out that would be great.

Passenger side fender extension

Complete power steering system to transplant into the car.

If anyone has these part let me know

Thanks

Rick

Is it a 71 or 72 Demon for the extension and is it a small block or big block for the power steering? Do you need a PS column also and if so is it column auto or floor shift. I should have those parts PM me

Is it a 71 or 72 Demon for the extension and is it a small block or big block for the power steering? Do you need a PS column also and if so is it column auto or floor shift. I should have those parts PM me

Hi

It's a 1972 Demon
360 sb
I will need a power steering column

Tnx

Rick

whats the difference between the 71 and 72 front fender extension? is one por metal, and the other fiberglass like?

i might have a couple, located in vancouver,

where in canada are you located?

whats the difference between the 71 and 72 front fender extension? is one por metal, and the other fiberglass like?

i might have a couple, located in vancouver,

where in canada are you located?

They r the same.
Are the screws in good shape

If so how much u want

They are not the same 72 is different than a 71

i know there is 2 different pt#'s but whats the actual difference? i just got a set of 72 extensions and they look the same as my nos 71 extensions.

72 takes a shallow moulding. is that the difference?

I can't remember what year is was, but I think the 72's have 2 holes for the chrome piece and the 71's had 3. Moparparts, correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to remember this back when I was looking for some. I may still have a set of extensions but they are probably 71's since that's what I'm building.

i know there is 2 different pt#'s but whats the actual difference? i just got a set of 72 extensions and they look the same as my nos 71 extensions.

72 takes a shallow moulding. is that the difference?

Early extensions are made of fibreglass composite type material and uses the deep molding. Mopar then changed to a pot metal extension sometime during the later part of the 1971 model year and contiued to use the deep molding. In 1972 the pot metal extention was changed to the shallow molding but having said that not all 1972 cars had the shallow molding mounts. (Mopar probably had to use up the 1971 stock as usual)

The 70, 71 headlight bezels I believe hit on the shallow bezels. Not sure but One of the years the rims are set back deeper and the deeper extensions I believe have to be used. Something to check into . I know the deeper extensions fit all years. But not the Shallow.

I have all this stuff! column is on the rough end of things though lol, despite being covered in rust the box still turns nice and I have a few pumps but don't think I have brackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back