Demon drip rail question

-

HemiMark

Reaction score
I was going to put the SS drip rail moldings on today and couldn't remember if the front and rear drip rail has a small piece of trim to cover where they butt?

They just overlap, no connector piece was used

No pic but mine is only two pieces one front one back and one slides into the others to become a single piece

Yes they are the same . My thanking is that the back piece will slide into the front . Not 100 % sure but seems to me that if it was the other way then you would have a sharp edge of metal into the wind and it might whistle . Just lay it out on your bench and look close we're the two pieces meet you will see one side is s wedged out a little bigger

Yes they are the same . My thanking is that the back piece will slide into the front . Not 100 % sure but seems to me that if it was the other way then you would have a sharp edge of metal into the wind and it might whistle . Just lay it out on your bench and look close we're the two pieces meet you will see one side is s wedged out a little bigger

I will check that tomorrow....... someone on here has a pic, or can take a pic!! LOL

I would still like to see a picture! ANYONE???

post some for you front is on top of the back one this is one the red car and the same on my black one ive been working on for years

Attachments

• IMG_0797.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_0798.JPG
    95.3 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_0799.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_0800.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_0801.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_0802.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_0803.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0804.JPG
    86.2 KB · Views: 131
Heres a question. My car didnt have drip rail moldings originally. theres a "clip" that connects were the 2 piece drip rail comes together. Do Duster that have the molding still have the clip or do I need to removed it to get the molding over it ?

Heres a question. My car didnt have drip rail moldings originally. theres a "clip" that connects were the 2 piece drip rail comes together. Do Duster that have the molding still have the clip or do I need to removed it to get the molding over it ?

removed it it will not work with the chrome

-
Back