Demon front end conversion. INPUT??

-
The Valiant front clip won't work for several reasons. The Demon has extensions on the fender, the hood is longer, and the front wheel well openings are different between the Valiant & Dart. Any Dart 70-72 front clip ought to work. The 72 fenders will use the same marker lights you have on the Dart Sport.
The Demon has specific logo panels on the front edge of the doors on the inside. The tail panel & lights are unique as well. I've seen the lights pop up on e-bay from time to time. Never have seen a tail panel for sale. As far as I know, these are not available in repo. Since the Demon was only made in 71 & 72, the potential for supply at this point is going to be small. Good luck.
The Demon logo on the tail is always a decal. On the front fenders it is metal unless it has the stripes like mine, then it is decal, too.

72demon.. not to disagree, but you can swap any front end on you like.. you just need to grab ALL of the pieces of the front from the donor

The unibody is the same

vbpicgallery.php

Okay, here is a link to a members Duster photo. It is a 72 Duster with a flat bumper, but the fender looks like a one piece fender?

Your swinger has a duster/scamp front clip. thats definatly not a 75 dart swinger front clip

If you used a '74 car, would the '71/72 bumper brackets bolt right on?

You may have to drillsome holes but they will work. I put a set of 72 bracket on my 75. Just had two drill two holes on either side of the frame and put bolts with nuts. Or I have also seen them just welded on to the frame.

-
Back