-
Status
Not open for further replies.

rva

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a dodge demon or Plymouth duster 340 4speed to restore, must be at least 95% rust free or better, the more original a plus, up to $10,000 for the right car, closer to pa the better but would travel for the right car, would not turn down your basketcase that you can't finish if it is a very special #s car. no I'm not a flipper i'm a retired bodyman with lots of time on my hands who loves to bring them back from the dead.

Last edited:
not mine but looks seriously promising.
NEW PICS 1970 340 DUSTER B5 BLUE #'S MATCHING PROJECT 49k,FACTORY AC
let me know what my finders fee is... lol happy hunting.
funny I just got done reading that post on another site, thanks for posting anyhow, very interesting if I could find someone interested in packing all those parts up and shipping may be a nightmare, keep it on the back burner. I don't have a problem with a finders fee if you know of a diamond in the ruff... lol

looking for a dodge demon or Plymouth duster 340 4speed to restore, must be at least 95% rust free or better, the more original a plus, up to $10,000 for the right car, closer to pa the better but would travel for the right car, would not turn down your basketcase that you can't finish if it is a very special #s car. no I'm not a flipper i'm a retired bodyman with lots of time on my hands who loves to bring them back from the dead.
hello i have a very good 72 demon that i just wont get to restore . its in primer many brand new parts 4 speed with a new dana 4.11 rear end . check it out on buffalo craigslist. i have put 14 rims from my roadrunner on it now. be happy to talk with you .

i have a #s matching, 1970, 340, automatic trans. vitamin c, basket case. duster. pm me if interested .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back