-
Status
Not open for further replies.

screemin demon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Anyone ever see one of these Demon stuffed plush ? I hadn't either. Found it at a flea market. Lady selling it said her husband had purchased a Demon new back in '71 and she thinks he received it with the new car purchase. Was this a Dodge giveaway ? Dealer giveaway ? There are no markings or tags on it. Is it a prototype ? Anyway, I would display it with my car at shows and the Mopar guys would always ask me about it. Just got rid of my car so I would like to see it go to a good home. Looks kind of yellow in the picture but he's orange with the red Mopar pitchfork. He's very cool and Demonic ! Taking offers

Attachments

• demon.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 427
That would look good in my Demon race car, how about 15 shipped to 77306?

Thanks,

Bill S.

Must have been a dealer thing.I ORDERED a new 340 Demon in 71 and never recieved one of these.I'll go $18 shipped

Ok, we now have a auction going...When will it end, $37....With shipping to PA..

Lmao, I wouldn't want that thing in my car, my luck it would come to life and attack me while I am driving. I loved the 30.01 bid Lmao.. Wow.. Good luck with the sale man!

Sorry guys didn't mean for this to turn into an auction but since it has how about the highest bidder at 9 pm Sunday gets it ! Hopefully I'll have power to check it. Good night Irene !

This was a fun thread :cheers: That little MoPar devil is hot:happy1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back