demon split bench seatback mounting with center armrest??

-

northeastmopar

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I put new legendary covers on my seats. Long time ago. I got the bottom front bolted in. I installed the center armrest using the two chrome buttonhead screws. Now I am looking at the seatbacks and I guess I forgot to punch holes in the interior facing sides so that the two studs go into the seatback on the inside or center where the center armrest is. I am trying to feel through the new seatcover to make a hole, but I am not feeling where to make it. I should have taken a picture. Can anybody on here help me as to where the fixed studs are suppose to enter into the seatback next to the armrest. The outside is self explanatory.

I put new legendary covers on my seats. Long time ago. I got the bottom front bolted in. I installed the center armrest using the two chrome buttonhead screws. Now I am looking at the seatbacks and I guess I forgot to punch holes in the interior facing sides so that the two studs go into the seatback on the inside or center where the center armrest is. I am trying to feel through the new seatcover to make a hole, but I am not feeling where to make it. I should have taken a picture. Can anybody on here help me as to where the fixed studs are suppose to enter into the seatback next to the armrest. The outside is self explanatory.
Hard place to get a pic, but see if this is what your looking for?

20170405_122833.jpg

20170405_122837.jpg

Found it. Thanks. Now I am wondering what goes on the stud on the outside. It appears to have no threads that I can see. ??? Something must hold that arm on the outside stud???
One of these clips, I believe you can find them in Lowe's etc,,

imperial-roundshaft-starlock.jpg

-
Back