Demon Tails..Same? 70-71-72????????

-

pastortom1

Reaction score
HELP!!!!!!! Are the 71 and 72 Demon Tail lights the same as the 70's? Yes? No? If not, WHY????????

NEED ANSWER....... Help Help............

Hey....... There are Ebay parts sellers telling me that their "70 Demon" tails won't work on 71's and 72's...............According to posts, there WAS no 70.............Instead of sarcasm, how about a little bit of help on this one...............Are all of the Demon model tail lights THE SAME ?????

Thanks in advance for a serious answer this time. Not all enthusiasts are savvy to this stuff as you seasoned Mopar enthusiasts are.....Capishe?

Doc

The 71 and 72 are the same, but as said their is no such thing as a 70 demon. I believe Their were dusters in 70. The Duster lights run side to side, while demon light s go up and down. Hope this helps!!

every one is correct. No to 70 demon. Yes 71 and 72 tail lites are the same. Did you demon owners know that there are 6 slats in each tail lite to represent 666? Wonder where the 3rd six lies on the car....

It's no wonder that the Bible Thumpers took such a dislike to the Demon nameplate, it is said that this dislike was one of the factors that caused the name change in 73. But now that you mention it, when I was alone in the garage last night I'm sure I heard my Demon speaking to me. It sounded something like Bow-ties suck.

The Demon is friendly! At least my 72 is, except when it sees a bowtie. No 666 please. And there is no such thing as a 70

Maybe this will work 440 is better than 666 anytime

Dart720001.jpg

Nice ride Demon 72. Quick question, did you use the Schumacher mounts and headers to get the 440 under the hood. I used them for my 383.

P7280002 (Custom).JPG

Well I guess the moniker Gremlin didn't have the same devil worshiping stature as Demon but who knows. I did read that the butt ugly 71 Gremlin sold 75,000 units and total sales till 78 were approx. 670,000 so I guess you could say that greed (another of mans sins) had a lot to do with it's lasting.

-
Back