Demon under glass

-
They didn’t actually make it, it’s just a photoshop image they created. The car doesn’t exist.

I guess I missed that part and thought it was the one Mike Mantel said he was going to build.
It hasn’t been built yet and nobody know what it will look like. The digital artist that did the image you posted was just guessing.

I created my own version of what I hope it will look like. A bit different than the one in the link with styling more like the later ‘Hemi under glass’ cars. It also has the engine in the correct location for a transaxle (but it is backwards, I didn’t have the correct source image to reverse it)

52D8B235-D074-47E0-B548-DDCFC588C567.jpeg

82B3D55B-30B9-4AD4-A194-C4A9F42B2129.jpeg

It hasn’t been built yet and nobody know what it will look like. The digital artist that did the image you posted was just guessing.

I created my own version of what I hope it will look like. A bit different than the one in the link with styling more like the later ‘Hemi under glass’ cars. It also has the engine in the correct location for a transaxle (but it is backwards, I didn’t have the correct source image to reverse it)

View attachment 1715324788

Could you do a photoshoped pic of a 72 demon w/ a 65 SS ramcharger hood scoop scoop????? Ive been thinking about mounting one up since the new demon one came out. They seem very similar

-
Back