Demon Vs Banshee

-

Demon1320

Reaction score
I saw other members posting pics of their bikes/quads, so heres mine.

Its a big bore, long rod Yamaha Cheetah Banshee, with a 50hp shot of nitrous. To many parts to mention in here but needless to say with ~ 120hp to the wheels and another 50hp spraying and at only 320lbs, it's one hell of a ride. Wagers in my household are flying as to which is quicker in the 8th, the Demon or the Banshee. I guess it will be an interesting summer at the track next year!

Darin

View attachment Demon vs Banshee5.jpg

Try a CBR1100XX blackbird quad.. 162 hp street legal

7.0@100 in 1/8th mile

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6q28VbBrNI&feature=player_embedded"]street legal cbr1100xx quad www.highpowerquads.com - YouTube[/ame]

http://highpowerquads.com/

Them dang Banshees are king of the hill out in Glamis. Guys show up wth there big inch turboed street bike motored 4 strokes and still get smoked on buy them dang Banshees! LOL

I got a Raptor with a bunch of work done to it. Lined up with a stockish looking Banshee one time and got crushed. I stick to my own kind now. Them two strokes kick to much a%%.

i know. im not hating, i just love the reliability of hondas. man they work GOOD! i got mine new in 04, i frickin love that thing, those banchees are fast, too fast for me, i dont like 2 strokes though...

BTO, what an awesome video, thanks.

The wifes folks winter in Holtville and we ride to Glamis from their compound. The hill is mis-leading being that it's pounded and rutted, and if you dont have a speciality built frame/suspension, you cant even get into it until half way up the hill. I didnt spray until half way for the fear of being either thrown off or going over backwards.

Darin

That hill is a lot of fun to go up. Got a good suspension on my Raptor. I start out in 2nd then hit 3rd right before the woops and pin it. Getting hard to do that though. Whoops keep getting bigger every year it seams. I built it to be a duner not a drag bike. Has around 70 hp. Going to be out there the next three weekends. Just waiting to get off of work. 5 cant get her soon enough!!!!!!!!

That hill is a lot of fun to go up. Got a good suspension on my Raptor. I start out in 2nd then hit 3rd right before the woops and pin it. Getting hard to do that though. Whoops keep getting bigger every year it seams. I built it to be a duner not a drag bike. Has around 70 hp. Going to be out there the next three weekends. Just waiting to get off of work. 5 cant get her soon enough!!!!!!!!

Lucky!!........ Maybe one of these weekends Ill Dust off my Banshee and head out for a day trip and go dune'n with you! Man I sure miss the dunes, haven't went in about 5 years now.

Lucky!!........ Maybe one of these weekends Ill Dust off my Banshee and head out for a day trip and go dune'n with you! Man I sure miss the dunes, haven't went in about 5 years now.

:burnout:

Ya that would be cool. You still got my #? Just let me know. I even got an extra bed if you need one.

Only 70? Yikes my wideglide only has 80.

We may be heading there in February to visit with Deb's folks (Holtville),uncles and cousins (Mesa), will look for some Elka's to smoothen out the Shee, also the +6 swing isn't cutting it either if I wanna do WOT runs up Old's. This is why we ride St Anthony's in Idaho, smooth,smooth,smooth. But hey what's the challenge in that.

Darin

-
Back