Denver Auto Body Shop recommendation

-

Renegade

Reaction score
Anyone from Denver area recommend an auto body shop? I need new quarters, and paint for my 67 fastback. I remember someone here recommending a shop but I cannot find the name.

Thanks,
Josh

Kerbs auto body, on south Federal a little south of Oxford. Knows Mopars inside and out.

Cool, yeah I talked to Bob there and thats most likely where i'll go. He is pretty cool with lots and lots of mopar experience. Did you get your car done there Jaws?

Thanks

No, did mine in my garage. I have had him do some things for me though.

Jaws,

What did you have him do and about what was the cost? I will be looking to get my Duster painted someday and have been wondering baout body shops also. I know he is a Mopar guy which is why I would look at his shop first, just curious how much I need to save.

Thanks

I had him do some spot work and rust repair on my Roadrunner. But it was many many years ago. I just talked to him a week ago with a freind of mine. Now is a good time as he is a little slow and cuttig deals to keep his guys working.

I had him do some spot work and rust repair on my Roadrunner. But it was many many years ago. I just talked to him a week ago with a freind of mine. Now is a good time as he is a little slow and cuttig deals to keep his guys working.

How was his work? Thanks for the info.

Very good work, he knows his stuff when it comes to Mopars. I would say your car will be in good hands if he works on it. My freind just about sh%t when we walked in to find Bob working on his Hemi Daytona.

-
Back