Denver Meet and Greet

-

Denvermike

Reaction score
It has been talked about off and on for a long time. It's time to do it.

When: Oct. 2, 2011 at 11:00AM

Where: Gunther Toody's
4500 E. Alameda
Glendale, CO

Drive your car if you can. If not, bring lots of pictures. If not, bring yourself.
Meet in the east side of the parking lot. Look for the white Ford van with the Mopar sign on the back.

I think I can make that one. Whats with the white Ford van with Mopar on the side?:poke::poke:

Have had the Van for about 10 years. Got the 66 Cuda a little over 5 years ago. There for the Van is grandfathered in and it's paid for.

Will be in Estes Park on that weeknd but will heading back to Colorado Springs on Sunday morning. Will try and stop in. My wife and I will be celebrating our 2yr aniversary.

My Duster originally came from Denver...too bad I can't drive it back out there and join you guys!

But really that is the reason for my post here...any of you guys long time Denver residents?

The dealer tag on the rear said "Griffith" with "Denver" underneath it.

I assume it was a Plymouth Dealership?

Does anyone have any information for me about them?

For fun I wish I knew a bit about them...

Paul

vbpgimage.php

I worked for a few Mopar dealerships in the Denver metro area. Dodge Country USA, Littleton. Bill Crouch Chry Ply, Englewood, and Skyline Dodge, Denver. I think Griffith Chrysler Plymouth was around until the early '80s. I'll do some more research and PM you what I find out.

Cool thanks.

I just thought it would be neet to see a picture of the building (is it still there?)...or an old ad...or their logo...just to know something about them would be nice.

Paul

I worked for a few Mopar dealerships in the Denver metro area. Dodge Country USA, Littleton. Bill Crouch Chry Ply, Englewood, and Skyline Dodge, Denver. I think Griffith Chrysler Plymouth was around until the early '80s. I'll do some more research and PM you what I find out.

My 70 Dart Swinger was originally from Skyline Dodge

It was nice putting a face to the names. Had a good time, and we need to do this again.

-
Back