Desert Car Kings

-
Did you catch them saying, "It's real rare to find one with a push button automatic and a V8"? It's a /6!!!!!!

This is the first episode I've seen.....Looks like they do a hack job for a quick sale

I noticed the slant too. Now it has a 273. How about that. And they can't get the push button auto to work.

Ok....those guys are jokes. That was the first time I saw that show...I wouldn't want to buy and of there "restored" cars. They do have a nice yard though.

just watched it,,missed the first half,,recording the repeat for enterainment tomorrow,,,,

they painted the hipo valve covers red,,,couldnt figure out how to shift the trans,,,,is it electronic ?? they say,,,its a 1965 not a 2005 lmao,,

i missed where they broke the back glass,,,,then there dragging the pick across the glass installing the new one,,,lol

then they just set the rear trim piece on top and call it installed,,,

did any one notice on the passenger side,,where the door glass and rear quarter glass meet,,the chrome strip and rubber seal are missing???

wrong hub caps,,,what a bunch of knuckle heads,,,,

i think this may wreck there rust free mail order busniess,,,

Cool show only for the fact that there are old cars in it, otherwise these guys are hacks. There is a reason that they have lost money or basically broke even on all of the cars they have "restored" so far. It does prove that restoring cars is usually a losing money project unless it is a rare car.

Cool show only for the fact that there are old cars in it, otherwise these guys are hacks. There is a reason that they have lost money or basically broke even on all of the cars they have "restored" so far. It does prove that restoring cars is usually a losing money project unless it is a rare car.

these guys are pretty close to the barrett jackson location,,,ive been in or near this yard back in the 1980s,,,,they watch to much b,jackson

Just finished wasting 40 minutes of my life watching this stupid a$$ show, thank god for dvr. These guys are a buch of f'in tools. Even painted it resale white to boot.

Just finished wasting 40 minutes of my life watching this stupid a$$ show, thank god for dvr. These guys are a buch of f'in tools. Even painted it resale white to boot.

i see your close to them,,,go visit and learn them about mopars lol

i see your close to them,,,go visit and learn them about mopars lol

I have been to their yard once and I couldn't believe my eyes. Truly amazing. I went their looking for a front hub for my A100 van which I was told that they had over the phone. Yeah they had ZERO parts for an A100 lol.

I have been to their yard once and I couldn't believe my eyes. Truly amazing. I went their looking for a front hub for my A100 van which I was told that they had over the phone. Yeah they had ZERO parts for an A100 lol.

now we know they dont know what an A 100 is,,,probably never seen one,,and they dont know how to shift a push button mopar lmao

wow...the show is on right now....I couldn't believe those idiots....nice yard, but damn....those guys are tools!

2K for the back glass! What a joke, these guys have no idea what they are talking about. Try $100-150.

i still cant get over the cars in the yard, they all look so solid! you would never see something like that here in ny. every car would be eatin away with rust.

A yard here in Vegas said that he can't even sell the rear early Barracuda glass that he has. Nobody has wanted or even asked for one and he sells lots of parts daily.

-
Back