Detroit Area Swap meet?

-

MI_Mopar

Reaction score
I just heard of a swap meet in the detroit area for mopars only at a plant parking lot. can anyone confirm this for me? when and where?

I'm only aware of one in the Detroit area, but it was some time in Feb.
I'm curious to know of more myself.

It is on sunday april 26th at the chrysler on bernice and lawrence just north of 10 mile and west of van dyke. not sure the time but i am going about 8am.

There is another 1 called,Mopars at the barn. If it still exists

these have been great shows for years i think they are three or four times a year, the summer and fall have a car show also , but the great thing is you dont have to look at three tons ob chuby and ferd stuff to find a coulple of mopar parts , i would recommend this show to all , hope to see you all there , dartman 440

WPC Great Lakes Region Winter Swap Meet, Mt Clemens, MI/ by / Diane DeCoster / on / November 04, 2010
Start: January 30, 2011 7:00 am
End: January 30, 2011 4:00 pm
Timezone: America/Detroit
WPC Great Lakes Region Winter Swap Meet

Gibraltar Trade Center

2337 North River Rd

Mt Clemens, MI

7a-4pm

Email [email protected]

thought id add this one to the post , in case anybody feels like looking through all kinds of parts, this is not the mopar only swap meet, see below , dartman 440

38th Annual Detroit Swap Meet, Mt. Clemens, MI/ by / Diane DeCoster / on / November 04, 2010
Start: January 8, 2011
End: January 9, 2011
Timezone: America/Detroit
Gibraltar Trade Center

I-94 and N River Rd

Mt Clemens, MI

513-616-4840

Apparently there is one at the Mt. Clemens Gibraltar Trade Center this Saturday.
If I remember the radio ad correctly, $10.00 per person admission (chix free) and $2.00 parking per car.

It's this Saturday & Sunday (Jan 8 & 9)...All Makes & Models...this is the Swap Meet that was at the State Fairgrounds for years and now at the Mt. Clemens Gibraltar Trade Center.

Paul

P.S. for those in the area and into motorcycles...the 2011 Progressive International Motorcycle Show is at the Rock Financial Showplace in Novi...Friday, Saturday and Sunday (Jan 7-9)

-
Back