Did i forget anything??

-

7DUSTER3

1973 Plymouth Duster 360
Reaction score
I just bought a few things from Dantes to replace all of the rubber gaskets and moldings in my Duster. Im redoing the Windshield, back window both doors and both quarter pop out windows. This is what i bought:

LM23E-Door Seal-73/76 A-body
RR4005-Roof rail-70/74 Duster/Demon/Dart Sport
WX192-73/74 Duster Cat Whiskers
QWP341073-70/76 Duster pop out seal
WCRD759-windshield gasket-70/76 Duster/Demon
WCRDB4932-Rear window gasket-70/76 Duster/demon
WLS900-lockstrip Duster
700-1372R 72/76 duster OE quarter panel
103A-Reveal Clips-Duster/Demon front
103B-Reveal clips-Duster/Demon rear

Did i miss anything?

Thanks Bryce

Yea, we did need the quarter panel ,thats where it all started and then decided to get all the other stuff. How hard is it to pull the windshield and back glass with out destroying the chrome trim pieces or should we leave that for the pros?

Bob/ Bryce

Take your time on the chrome. Have plenty of beers and some patience. Not sure if it is the same as with my 71 dart but it was a headache... I had to modify a trim tool a little to catch the clips to release the chrome and digging through the sealer was a pain.. If it dosent have a whole lot of the sealer should be fairly easy. One it was out i just cut the gasket where the window would just come out.. All i did with the trim tool was sharpen the points a little more to catch better and dig through the sealer. Any questions hollar and I'm sure you will get some good advise from some outstanding tech support I know I did when removing mine.

Chuck

-
Back