Did You Ever See a U F O?

-
I've seen several UFOs. Space ships or alien craft...I doubt it. But what I saw was definitely unidentified.

Well i really don't know what I saw but in my younger days I was a shrimper and used to sleep on the wheel house roof, one night I saw four dots zipping around each other for about fifteen seconds than they all zoomed off in different directions, no drugs or alcohol involved! Y'all are the first I've told except my wife. That was some thirty five years ago.

Jeff

never seen a U F O but in my younger days ive seen plenty of U F F O
I might have even rehearsed with them once or twice

(and I don't expect anyone to get that reference)

How do we know that aliens don't use aircraft that have blinking lights like planes?

When you get into talking about aliens you are really just taking shots in the dark. Who knows what's going on out there.

In Costa Rica, looking out to sea, a greenish light that hovered then zipped away really fast. A fellow who lives there said he had seen that before and believes...

i'm not narrow minded enough to think we are the only ones in this vast universe.

I remember my 1st beer ......

When I was 11 or 12, I was climbing the steps to our porch one night...

We lived fairly close to Wright-Patt AFB, which was a test wing, so I was aware of all sorts of things flying around, and how lots of different types of aircraft normally behaved.

WPAFB was also, if you recall, the headquarters of "Project Blue Book", the USAF "official" investigations into UFO sightings.

Anyway...as I looked up at the night sky (as I often did), I noticed what I thought was just a usual high altitude airplane.
Just a pin-pont of light traveling across the sky...as I continued to watch however, it made some pretty strange maneuvers.

First, it stopped.
Not terribly unusual, but odd for something so high up.

Next, it moved back in the direction it had just come from in a sharp zig-zag pattern, changing directions rapidly.
That's a fairly odd pattern...for anything.

Finally, it reversed direction again, and then accelerated so fast I couldn't keep up with it.
Again, an odd movement for something as proportionately small against such a large backdrop, and even stranger considering the stopping, reversing, and zig-zagging it had just done.

Usually highly maneuverable and super speed are qualities not present in the same craft.

Unidentified?

I certainly could not identify it, and I still don't know of any craft capable of moving like that.

...waiting for the "Bigfoot" thread.

Let me tell you about the central Florida "Skunk Ape".

Not to be confused with the central Florida "Swamp Cabbage Man".

I do not believe in Bigfoot. I have spent ALOT of time in the woods in all different regions of this country and never once saw or heard anything odd.

......the central Florida "Swamp Cabbage Man".
I have been wrongly accused of being the Swamp Cabbage Man several times. Usually by HemiMark
and HemiDenny and usually about a half an hour after a dinner washed down with a good stinky ale.

Yep a couple of times

ufothebandjpg.jpg

It's been a long time since, but I have seen two in my lifetime that were pretty obviously not something we have on this planet.
One was REAL close, and both were in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
We lived right at the edge of the National Forest in Lassen County CA
The first looked just like an Amtrak train car but with real bright white light from what looked like windows along the side. (silver like the train and all)
It hovered silently around the area for probably 45 minutes or so, then moved off and out of sight so fast it was hard to believe.

The other one, well I won't even bother because it was just so close and unbelievable.

I've seen one. It looked like a star but moved around and would disappear and reappear.

We've all seen them.

I doubt anyone can honestly say that they could identify every flying object they've ever seen, either manufactured or natural.

Never seen one that I know of, but along those same lines....to think we are alone in this universe is a very small minded view, IMO.

Never seen one that I know of, but along those same lines....to think we are alone in this universe is a very small minded view, IMO.

A guy once told me this.

Go tot he beach. Grab a handful of sand. That represents all the planets in our galaxy.

Now look down the beach. That represents all of the galaxies in the universe.

A guy once told me this.

Go tot he beach. Grab a handful of sand. That represents all the planets in our galaxy.

Now look down the beach. That represents all of the galaxies in the universe.

I think that is a spot on comparison. Sounds like a smart dude.

-
Back