Did you see dat putty cat? Post your pictures of animals

-
Speaking of cats, our cat just gave birth to 4 kittens this morning. The kittens all seem to be healthy. They are having some difficulty nursing.

This is Kitty. She's a Maine Coon and was the runt of the clan. She's very "helpful" around the house.
Here she's "helping" me install new windows and doors just before residing the house...

KittyhelpingDad-1.jpg

...and here, she's "helping" me shave.

98SaturnSC1003.jpg

First picture is the first one survivor of the first batch and the second is the new batch:coffee2:

Attachments

• IMG-20120714-00551.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 174
  • Meridian-20120720-00572.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 175
lots of creatures!
orange one is George
black one is Sox
white tabby is Martin
Husky is Jake

Attachments

• jake5.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 175
  • george7.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 265
  • creaturedoor9.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 208
  • creaturedoor1.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 180
This is Kitty. She's a Maine Coon and was the runt of the clan. She's very "helpful" around the house.
Here she's "helping" me install new windows and doors just before residing the house...

...and here, she's "helping" me shave.

98SaturnSC1003.jpg

Cat cozy in the sink.... UNDER THE FAUCET.... Priceless

lots of creatures!
orange one is George
black one is Sox
white tabby is Martin
Husky is Jake

I have always liked orange/gold cats but some thing always happens to them for some reason. They were all accidents cause by others running over them over the years so 20 years ago I quit with those color of cats.

This guy is cute...

attachment.php

I have always liked orange/gold cats but some thing always happens to them for some reason. They were all accidents cause by others running over them over the years so 20 years ago I quit with those color of cats.

This guy is cute...

attachment.php

haha yea he is a cute one... michelle snuck him in the house one night when she came home... we were just supposed to foster him for a week and now a 2 years later here he is lol...

My little kitten: frito(taken from idiocracy, full name: frito pendejo, translated means Fried Ahole) :wink:

And people just think i came up with a funny name based on chips. :D

Anyways, he's the top kitten in the first photo. My cousin found 3 kittens running in a parking lot near her work. So she got all 3 of them and gave me one.

He's a Lynx point siamese mix. So noisey and hyperactive. If he's got enough of that lynx point in him, he'll stay white, but all the tabby stripes will darken in so he'll have markings like a wild cat.

Attachments

• IMG953354.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG953699.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 158
Suzie, the queen who thinks she rules all. Once she found out the babies bassinet vibrates she officially took it over.

Attachments

• suziehalf1.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 152
  • suziehalf size.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 166
-
Back