Did you see Rush's eBay listing ?

-
I thought this might be something regarding Alex, Geddy or Neil of musical fame.

Turns out, it's the hypocrit... never mind.

Worth less the the toilet paper I wipe my *** with... IMHO.

well its up to $45600. he is matching the high bid and donating the money. yea, what an asshole.........

I'd like to hear more on how donating money to the Marines makes him a smelly body part, and what the definition of "hipocrit" is as it relates to the Rushbo.

(I know one thing....no matter what you might think of him, he's a conservative mouth in a liberal country........the liberals want your classic cars OFF the road...period....Rush wants their hands OFF your cars, and off anything else that smacks of your God given freedom under our Constitution......I think he deserves a little slack.)

:axe:

You may not like Mr, Limbaugh as a person or radio personality and I would
say some of his remarks may be irritating to some, but I believe he is a
celebrity and that his main goal is to cause some sensation to shake
people from their complacency and causing them to have to think.
In this particular case you have to listen to what was said and not heresay.
I also believe that we the people would be better served if our
elected officials paid more attention to the real business of running a country instead of what a celebrity has to say.
If nothing else this should be seen as an attempt at censorship and an attack on free speech.
It's very rare to have 41 senetors agree on anything, too bad it was on a issue as stupid as this and the crap that is sure to follow. :eye:
In this case I think maybe this to be brought to the publics attention may be a good thing.

I'd like to hear more on how donating money to the Marines makes him a smelly body part, and what the definition of "hipocrit" is as it relates to the Rushbo.

(I know one thing....no matter what you might think of him, he's a conservative mouth in a liberal country........the liberals want your classic cars OFF the road...period....Rush wants their hands OFF your cars, and off anything else that smacks of your God given freedom under our Constitution......I think he deserves a little slack.)

I agree 100% and would add that the only hypocrits are the senators that signed the letter. The letter talks about Rush exercising his right of opinion about "certain" soldiers which is not OK but "certain" soldiers exercising their right of opinion is OK? Good call morons! There's not two IQ points in the whole lot to rub together.

I see that cow patty murray from my state signed it, that is of no suprise to me, what a waste of skin.

I am not a supporter of Rush Limbaugh, he is a little to far right for me but your right of freedom of speech against the government is everyones right, regardless if you like them or not.

Chuck

actually i was being sarcastic. i think that his donation is a great thing and to a great cause. and its actaully to scholarships for children of armed forces and police and firefighters killed on duty or in action

Personally I like a lot of what Rusch is about and his thinking.Not everythng but most.I also like Bill Orielly.And anyone that gives money to our fallen heros children to assist them and give to the Marine Corps or help any branch of Service is a stand up guy in my book all day long! I personally do not agree with both men on everything but damn near it!

SEMPER FIDELIS

I read today in my local newspaper that the ending and winning bid for that letter was $ 2.1 million. The winning bid came from the Maryland based Eugene B Casey Foundation. This Mr Casey had been a real estate developer and the foundation is run by his widow, Betty. Article went on to say Rush would match the winning bid with $2.1 million from his own pocket, that's some deep pockets.
Wow, a lot of money going to a great charity !
:thumrigh:

-
Back