Didnt get in super chebby.....but

-
Thanks guys The wife is a hatter of it too wants old hood back on not happening
I think it makes the car look more aggressive..........

Do you have any engine compartments pics you can post?(the scans are too small) Congrats! I don't mind those hoods on Mopars. I think the old hood looked good too though.

After reading the article twice that is a super sweet car.. you must have a ton of money in it with all the upgrades do you have a final figure of what it cost to do. I want to do alot of what you did to my Duster...Bill

I'll post some engine compartment pics up soon my phone won't do it so I'll pull them from my laptop
Thanks fir all the kind words on the Nova :)

Bill u just let me know what you want to do and I'll tell ya
I have a tally but if I post-it u all will think I'm nuts and have me committed lol

People hate on the hood??? That car is sweet! I don't mind the "cowl" hood, it looks nothing like a chevy scoop.........but those "416" stickers, man you gotta lose them, they look terrible.

Nice car man looked great before and looks great now....

HERE IS ONE....more on my phone have to load them onto my laptop

Attachments

• FilterGhost-L.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 56
That's nice. I like that a lot. So you have lines from both valve covers going into a catch can with a single breather? It doesn't look like your running a PCV valve then? What 90 degree fittings are you using on the valve covers?

Nice work...you've given me some ideas!

Do you have any engine compartments pics you can post?(the scans are too small) Congrats! I don't mind those hoods on Mopars. I think the old hood looked good too though.

here is some pics you asked for burdar

wayne

Attachments

• IMG_67348441867156.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_875796897584042.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 39
Wayne, What radiator are you using?? Does it run hot at all??? Thanks...Bill

it runs VERY HOT....its from WIZARD cooling...all I did was took out the factory radiator and put in this one and have had nothing but problems....I'm going to lie about it ...I went to the company for answers answered all his questions and he still had me trying this and that...still over heats...

will be getting a diff radiator with fans in the shroud

-
Back