-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MB43

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Before I put any of this stuff on eBay, is anybody here interested in any of these?

'69 383 Barracuda
IMG_1553.jpg

IMG_1554.jpg

IMG_1555.jpg

Dodge Viper
IMG_1556.jpg

IMG_1557.jpg

'71 Hemicuda
IMG_1558.jpg

IMG_1559.jpg

'69 Hemi Dodge Daytona
IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1561.jpg

Al Hoffman's Flopper
IMG_1562.jpg

Kenny Bernstein's Top Fuel Dragster
IMG_1563.jpg

What scale Mikel, I typically collect the 1/18 scale, I don't have the 383 barracuda, who made it (also relevent to me).

Thanx.

What scale Mikel, I typically collect the 1/18 scale, I don't have the 383 barracuda, who made it (also relevent to me).

Thanx.

It's a 1/18th scale... I'm not sure who made it, on the bottom it says "Road Legends" and "Mat Ying" plus a whole bunch of stuff about being made under license from Chrysler. I've got the box for it, but it's up in the attic. Is those two names don't make sense to you I can dig out the box and see if it says something else on it.

I've got the box for it, but it's up in the attic. Is those two names don't make sense to you I can dig out the box and see if it says something else on it.

I looked around the attic, I can't find it. So I guess I don't have the box. :-(

yes its a mat ying they made a lot of those fast back barracudas,, is it still available?? i have one open spot in my diecast cabinet,,send mean e mail price and shiping to levittown pa 19056 [email protected]

yes its a mat ying they made a lot of those fast back barracudas,, is it still available?? i have one open spot in my diecast cabinet,,send mean e mail price and shiping to levittown pa 19056 [email protected]

Yes, it's still available. PM me an offer for it! Shipping would be about $8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back