Diecast slotcar drag racing

-

66waggin

Reaction score
Wednesday! Wednesday!! Wednesday!!!
Diecast Drag Racing 7:30 start.
Come up and see what you can do with a Diecast car!!
$5 for the Quickest pass and $5 for the Fastest pass 1/24 diecast built as slotcars.
Lots of good racing.
HOTT SLOTS RACEWAY
6527 N. WAYNE ROAD
WESTLAND MI
(734) 377-2033:burnout:

Wednesday! Wednesday!! Wednesday!!!
Diecast Drag Racing 7:30 start.
Come up and see what you can do with a Diecast car!!
$5 for the Quickest pass and $5 for the Fastest pass 1/24 diecast built as slotcars.
Lots of good racing.
HOTT SLOTS RACEWAY
6527 N. WAYNE ROAD
WESTLAND MI
(734) 377-2033:burnout:

damn, thats a lot of weight.

a good idea would be to use a ball tipped rotary file and grind excess weight out of the inside of the body, and use lexan windows. i do this to plastic HO bodies.

use a digital scale to weigh it prior to cutting and grinding the excess weight out.

just my .02
Matt

its not that bad, its only one hundred dollars.

a good idea would be to use a ball tipped rotary file and grind excess weight out of the inside of the body, and use lexan windows. i do this to plastic HO bodies.

use a digital scale to weigh it prior to cutting and grinding the excess weight out.

just my .02
Matt

Your right Matt its a lot of weight but it make for some good close racing. You shoud see duel burnouts with these. I'll post a video later this week. We also run 1/24 plastic on Fridays. That much faster.:burnout:

just my .02
Matt

Checkout Facebook page for HOTT SLOTS. I posted some photos from last night race.

-
Back