different color combo

-

MTmopars

Reaction score
I spied this Dart Sport the other day at work. I don't believe I have ever seen this color combo. I rather like it. I probably wouldn't ever paint a car those colors but it looks better than I would have imagined.

Attachments

• 20140617_094216.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 192
I'm assuming it wasn't a factory paint scheme, but I wonder----does anyone know what the oddest/rarest FACTORY color combo was? I'm including the interior in this mix.
I remember seeing an article on a Charger with red paint. white vinyl roof & stripe & a white interior with black dash & carpeting---- THREE:shock: colors on one car! It was actually really nice. I think it was in the Wellborn Collection....

Most "white" interiors usually have a black dash, carpet, and console (if equipped).

Some 67-69's (and 68-70 B's) had a colored dash and carpet with white seats and panels.

A true tri-color" interior would have a different color code for the "upper door panels", than the rest of the interior.

There are a few sites that list the percentages of colors produced for a given model and year.

-
Back