[WANTED] Dillinger or XV Motorsport radiator core support

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one, let me dig it up. I will get pics Saturday or Sunday okay?

US Cartool is offering an A body stiffening kit. Seems like it would tighten up the car quite a bit, if that is what you are after.

They claim they will fit Mopars with a 108in wheelbase. Or you can buy the brace and get other parts from Auto Rust Technicians.

It fit mostly everyone's car that purchased, only heard of 2 maybe 3 that it didn't IF that.

And YOUR point is?? Apparently some of Mr. Dillon's products are/were not everything they are/were claimed to be is all I am saying.......according to some of the posts that have been made about him on this site....And that is speaking nothing of how he conducted business with some folks....

The one I used on my 67 cuda need a little massaging and had a slight twist but made it work. It sure stiffened up frame rails.

I don't mind it needing some work, This car is a project. Ink, care to elaborate on the fitment issue? You can pm me if you don't want a pissing match.

thanks Ian

And YOUR point is?? Apparently some of Mr. Dillon's products are/were not everything they are/were claimed to be is all I am saying.......according to some of the posts that have been made about him on this site....And that is speaking nothing of how he conducted business with some folks....

Point is, sucks that yours didn't fit but a great majority of people who bought them had no issue.

I don't mind it needing some work, This car is a project. Ink, care to elaborate on the fitment issue? You can pm me if you don't want a pissing match.

thanks Ian

Do you have an email I can send you pictures to or a phone number I can text them to?

I'm not getting involved in the JD kit discussion, that has nothing to do with the question: Why is XV sold out of these? Seems a fairly simple bit to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back