dillinger upper control arm instructions

-

swifter

Reaction score
I got these a couple years ago in a auction and miss placed the instructions. Does any one have them or have them on there car??? He has marks in them and dont remember whic way they go also the spacers are beveled does the bevel go towards the heim joint or away?? Thanks steve

The notches go to the front on each side. The beveled side goes against the heim joint.

I bought the complete deal but have yet to install Dillengers set up. Kinda pisses me off that he has fallen off the radar and you can't get questions answered by him like the one you posed. Anyone interested in buying this stuff?

And you center the upper arms between the mounts correct?????? Steve

Finally getting around to installing mine and just using pictures off this site as reference, the notch goes to the top and forward I believe and the large spacer goes to the front of each heim and small spacer goes to the rear of each heim. No directions were included with mine and I bought them direct from Dillinger. This is all just based off of what I've seen in threads on this site.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 184
How many threads did u start with out on the eyelets or heim joints 2 and 1/2 ???? Thanks guys

THANK YOU-now i can work on it this weekend--Steve

-
Back