Dimensions....

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
Wondering if you folks might be able to help me out. Will be working on doodling a sketch so Coyote Jack can do some engineering work for us. Looking at bathroom sizes. We would like the master bathroom to have a 36"x60" shower in it along with a single bowl vanity. Other bathroom, small vanity, crapper and perhaps one of those angled corner showers. Looking for wall to wall dimensions...So what say you folks? :happy1:

Wondering if you folks might be able to help me out. Will be working on doodling a sketch so Coyote Jack can do some engineering work for us. Looking at bathroom sizes. We would like the master bathroom to have a 36"x60" shower in it along with a single bowl vanity. Other bathroom, small vanity, crapper and perhaps one of those angled corner showers. Looking for wall to wall dimensions...So what say you folks? :happy1:
code here used to be 30" width for the stool,30" wide for the vanity, plus whatever width your shower is, your saying 36". ( 36" plus 60"= 8 ft. x 6ft.)you can get shorter vanities, but they sure get rough to hook up, unless your a little plumber. ask me how i know,lol----bob

I don't know.....but I know if yall are both chunky dunkers, you're gonna need more room.

new one to me! lol

You ain't ever heard of chunky dunkin? Ok, let my son explain it to you. This is him doin the song I wrote several years ago called "Chunky Dunkin". I think that will clear it up.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L6hj89smsw"]Bobby Lee Merritt - Chunky Dunkin'.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back