-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72Swinger360

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for an NOS or perfect used chrome Direct Connection air cleaner assembly. It has direct connection embossed on the chrome lid and uses a blue aluminum penstar wing nut. I will even settle for an NOS or perfect used lid and wing nut as the base should be a standard chrome 4 barrel base.

If anyone has one or knows of one for sale email Joe at [email protected] call me at 724-312-9416 or PM me through the site.

I have a set of NOS CP Auto Products ribbed cast aluminum valve covers I would be willing to trade for the right air cleaner or I will pay a reasonable price for the right air cleaner.

Does anyone, besides the scammer that already contacted me, have this air cleaner assembly? I am willing to pay a fair price for the right setup.

Let me know if anyone has one,
Joe

Do you have a picture of what it looks like? May help in your search........

Also, were you contacted by a FABO member re: "scammer".:angry7:

I will try and find a pict of what I need and no the scammer was not a FABO member.

He was just some foreign internet troller who just trys and convince people to buy parts he doesn't have with a M/O so he can steal your money!:angry7:

Sorry I was not specific about where the scammer came from, I wasn't trying to incinuate that any of you guys did it.

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back