-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterbd13

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i bought this spoiler from CNS mopar parts in LA. dont quite like the way its done, so im going to fab up my own. i paid 176 for it less than two months ago, but that was before it slipped out of my hand onto the concrete and i chipped a corner. ill let it go for 100 +shipping (probably about 20 bucks) or best offer.
this was not fitted to any car, so other than the chip it is just as i purchased it from CNS mopar parts.
the only difference in thsi and the old direct connection spoiler is that the DC spoiler had notches all the way around for rivits.
this spoiler is fiberglass.

located in albemarle, NC
will consider trade for a 70 style go-wing that needs work.
012-3.jpg

014-2.jpg

013-3.jpg

011-3.jpg

008-6.jpg

009-4.jpg

Wow, I have one of those on my duster, I thought it was off of a super coupe or aspen, cool, I was going to through it in the junk! Like you said mine has notches for the rivets, learn something new everyday. Good luck with the sale!

Wow, I have one of those on my duster, I thought it was off of a super coupe or aspen, cool, I was going to through it in the junk! Like you said mine has notches for the rivets, learn something new everyday. Good luck with the sale!

Usually the notches mean that they are original ones. But the easiest way to tell is the original Direct Connection ones are made of abs plastic, while the newer ones are made of fiberglass.

the directions call for 3 inch long screws from the underside of the decklid. i was going to use 3m trim tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back