-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71dartboy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a set of small block valve covers and matching air cleaner with the direct connection script on it. I saw them on a big block and thought that would look great on a small block. Dont care for the Mopar performance ones. Please pm me if you know somebody willing to help me out.

Looking for a set of small block valve covers and matching air cleaner with the direct connection script on it. I saw them on a big block and thought that would look great on a small block. Dont care for the Mopar performance ones. Please pm me if you know somebody willing to help me out.

I have a set that need some elbow grease to clean up. No dents, just some surface rust that should clean up for a driver.
Not sure how clean of a set you are looking for. If your interested, let me know.

Caution: when you get them, look underneath and make sure that there is no flash/burrs near the holes for the oil fill etc. There were some of these where some flash/burrs from the cutting die did not come off completely and may fall off into the engine. Just make sure to check for this before installing and you will be ok.

CudaChick1968 found this and made a post on it a while back..

FYI

They were made by Moroso (see post #21). Here's a link to that thread.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=253982

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back