Status
Not open for further replies.

j par

Well-hung Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for vintage direct connection parts for my nostalgic drag car build. I'm trying to find stuff for my small block motor and also maybe a rear spoiler for a duster. If you have anything please PM me. Thank you....

Bought new in 75. Never been used.

IMG_20160519_205316_604.jpg

IMG_20160519_205328_350.jpg

Whitepunkon nitro,66340 Sedan,possibly a few non FABO friends.. J,list what you need: A lot of people here,hang on to this stuff,just for this reason..

I have a couple things but I would also like to add on to the car. I don't really have a specific list as I don't really know exactly what was offered? but, I'm in for entertaining pretty much anything direct connection.
Whitepunkon nitro,66340 Sedan,possibly a few non FABO friends.. J,list what you need: A lot of people here,hang on to this stuff,just for this reason..

I appreciate your response and also ssba. I'm more looking for stuff that I can just bolt on for more show pieces like license plates or direct connection decals or t-shirts hats jackets that kind of thing. Again I do have a nice set of valve covers and air cleaners and things like that just trying to kind of add to the collection of stuff I can actually put on the car and use or myself on LOL
PM sent....or is it now a conversation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back