Disappointed

-
Reaction score
Hey guys, After waiting 4 weeks for my Legendary split bench cover for my 1970 340 Swinger,it finally got here. Took pics of old one so I could replace exactly. Got it on upper back piece, fit perfect, really nice, did the bottom seat portion, looking good then bummer. Right on the upper outer edge of the seat bun the material was pinched before sewing leaving a deflated bubble look when installed.No amount of stretching and pulling will fix it. It is about the size of 3 quarters laid end to end. Other than that cover matches original back seat perfectly. Since this is a 2 broadcast sheet,#s matching 340 car would you just live with it or go through the hassle of removing it and waiting another 5 or 6 weeks for a different one.

I would contact legendary and tell them about it as i am sure they stand behind the product they sell. I know it's going to be a pain to remove again, but if you are like myself you will always wish you had done it. So while its fresh on everyone's mind go ahead and take care of it and give them a call.
Matt

You are right .I guess I was mostly venting,, but you buy the very best, take your pics, take your time then what the heck maybe the QA person had a bad day

^^^^

Is that all I need to do to get a new bottom? Just call legendary? Sweet no need to workout anymore! Ha!

Yeah I agree. Take a picture, send it to them. make it right...it will drive you nuts otherwise!

Aloha!

yes, contact them!

Here is a contact from the list

Seat covers look good. Thanks for choosing Legendary product.
Eric @ Legendary Auto Interiors, Ltd.

legendary will make it rightthe wife's charger seat covers had a defect we didn't find until installing them four years after purchase,,,,,,,,,,,,,the new one they sent even matched the "older" pieces perfect as far as color and grain

Years ago when I did mine. I ordered a set for my Duster and they sent me a used set. I opened the box and WTF is this, I called them right away and told them I payed for new so I want new. Sure enough they sent it out. You need to call them.

-
Back