disc brake kit from jegs....

-
Yeah, I pieced mine together for my 69 Dart. I wanted to keep the small bolt pattern. I spent about $800-$900 after I was done. It only took me about 6 months to gather all of the parts. About two months later some guy on Ebay had a complete setup for about $675 plus shipping.

Maybe I'm missing it, but this package is not for an A body...Didn't spend a lot of time up on JEG's site, but have been looking at somewhat the same type A package at Summit in the $6-700 range....

Maybe I'm missing it, but this package is not for an A body...Didn't spend a lot of time up on JEG's site, but have been looking at somewhat the same type A package at Summit in the $6-700 range....

it says 1962-72 Mopar B-Body 1970-74 E-Body. but to convert those cars listed you use a-body parts. if ya add upper arms to that kit i will most likely work on an a-body..

I get it...I kinda gave up on that route as trying to find UCA's was turning into a bigger challange then I wanted to get into. As I remember after/market/tubular arms were in the $200 range, so I guess if you went that way $$'s would be about the same for what I'm looking at. Something (else) to think about.....

-
Back