Disc brakes parts list

-

1973dusterkid

Watch This
Reaction score
Ok so I bought most of the parts needed to do the disc swap but need a few more things.

1973 duster sbp front manual drum
Switching to bbp front manual disc

I have

upper arms
lower arms
upper ball joints
lower ball joints
upper control arm bushings
Lower control arm bushings
Roters (just turned)
Caliper (cores)
Master cylinder (core)
Spindles
Prop valve (I have 2 dont know if either will work)

What else will I need.

You don't need the lower control arms. New ball joints, new brake pads, hoses, offset bushings for the UCAs, parts that you have the cores for, lines for master cylinder if yours don't match and hardware.

You don't need the lower control arms. New ball joints, new brake pads, hoses, offset bushings for the UCAs, parts that you have the cores for, lines for master cylinder if yours don't match and hardware.

I know I dont need the lower arms but i have them I am replacing all the bushing and other stuff as well.Were can I get new hoses as well as the offset bushings I also need the caliper bolts.

I know I dont need the lower arms but i have them I am replacing all the bushing and other stuff as well.Were can I get new hoses as well as the offset bushings I also need the caliper bolts.

Part number Moog K7103 if you want rubber and Oreilly's, Rock Auto as well as most other parts houses can get them.

New bearings

Question on bushings. I know the offset can help for allignment - is their any situation where they can't be used?

New bearings

Question on bushings. I know the offset can help for allignment - is their any situation where they can't be used?

Not that I have ever heard of. The caster with the radials sometimes runs out of adjustment without them. Just be sure to install them correctly. I have included the information below.

Attachments

• Moog7103InstallInstructions.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 199
-
Back