Disk brake upgrade

-

RS23VOA

Reaction score
Guys and gals
I have a 69 Swinger with the KH 4 piston disk brakes. Is there a hub/rotor swap I can do to get to a 4 1/2" lug pattern? I don't want to switch to the 73-76 or Wilwoods.
Thanks for your input.

CPP makes a kit to put B/E body brakes on an A-body, you will need to buy ball joints and control arms, the sell them separate or with the kit, they have stamped steel or tubular arms. Right stuff detailing makes a similar kit, so does Performance on-line. Hope that helps abit.

CPP makes a kit to put B/E body brakes on an A-body, you will need to buy ball joints and control arms, the sell them separate or with the kit, they have stamped steel or tubular arms. Right stuff detailing makes a similar kit, so does Performance on-line. Hope that helps abit.

Thanks. I have several sets of other brakes I can swap onto the car. I'm looking strictly for rotors and hubs to use on my existing spindles.

Guys and gals
I have a 69 Swinger with the KH 4 piston disk brakes. Is there a hub/rotor swap I can do to get to a 4 1/2" lug pattern? I don't want to switch to the 73-76 or Wilwoods.
Thanks for your input.

There is a vendor that machines early Ford Mustang rotors with 4.5 inch bolt pattern, that can be used on Mopar spindles.
Do a search, at the "sticky" at the top of the page.

-
Back